I get really angry that whenever I try to show my parents an episode of Sherlock, they fall asleep 3 minutes in and then say it was convoluted when it ends
At least my sister appreciated it, and had an appropriately enthusiastic reaction to the ‘Sherlocked’ reveal
- donttouchmypillow likes this
- beingapotterheadisawesome likes this
- rhymingteelookatme likes this
- theonlyfitzwilliam likes this
- fancysometea likes this
- andreablythe likes this
- notasloth likes this
- experiencing-captain-envy likes this
- sonicmeupjohnny likes this
- lollapulizer said: I showed my parents 3 episodes of Sherlock. They liked them, but definitely fell asleep during episode 3 (aka the one with the GIANT cliffhanger). Sometimes parents just can’t stay up.
- audreyneedsalife said: When I showed my parents it, they needed me to translate. Jesus, it’s not that difficult to understand an English accent.
- winterwidow said: wow rude.
- lotto548 likes this
- doctor-in-a-policebox likes this
- communicationsinbinary likes this
- julvett posted this